PeekSeleb – Hong Kong fried rice is one of the most popular dishes in Hong Kong and has become a favorite in many parts of the world. Its delicious taste and distinctive aroma make Hong Kong fried rice the perfect choice for enjoying authentic Asian food at home.
If you want to try making your own Hong Kong fried rice, here is an easy recipe to follow.
- 400 grams of white rice
- 200 grams of chicken or shrimp, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs, shake off
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, diced small
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce or according to taste
- Enough vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste