PeekSeleb – Peanuts are one of the most popular snacks in the community. Its savory taste and crunchy texture make it a favorite choice to be enjoyed while relaxing or as a complement to other dishes.
If you want to try making your own at home, here’s how to make onion beans that are guaranteed to be addictive!
1. List of Ingredients for Making Onion Beans
– 250 grams of peanuts
– 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional, if you like it spicy).
2. How to Make Onion Beans
1. The first step in making shallots is cleaning and peeling the skin of the peanuts. You can use peanuts that are still in shell or choose those that have been peeled first.
2. Heat cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant and browned.
3. Put the peanuts in the pan and stir well with the sautéed garlic. Make sure all the nuts are covered with oil and garlic.
4. Add salt, ground pepper, granulated sugar, and chili powder (if using). Stir well so that the spices are evenly distributed throughout the peanuts.
5. Lower the heat and continue to stir the peanuts carefully for about 10-15 minutes. The goal is to ensure the beans cook evenly and don’t burn.
6. Once cooked, remove the shallots from the pan and drain on oil paper or paper towels. Let the shallots cool and dry for a while to make them crunchier.
7. Chickpeas are ready to be served! You can store it in an airtight container to keep it delicious.
Variations on How to Make Peanut Onions
– If you want a variety of flavors, you can add spices such as paprika powder, coriander powder, or cumin powder.
– Besides using peanuts, you can also try making onion nuts using almonds, cashews, or cashew nuts.
Homemade chickpeas are a delicious and fun snack to eat with family or friends. By following the steps above, you can make savory and crunchy shallots according to your taste. Good luck!