PeekSeleb – Es cendol is a popular traditional Indonesian drink. Ice cendol recipe is also easy to make at home. The sweet, cool and fresh taste even made Taeyong NCT addicted when he tried it with Nagita Slavina.
So, if you want to try making your own ice cendol at home, here’s a recipe that’s easy to follow.
1. Ingredients for the Ice Cendol Recipe
– 100 grams of rice flour
– 2 tablespoons hunkwe flour (mung bean flour)
– 1 teaspoon of pandan leaves paste (optional, to give it a natural green aroma and color)
– 400 ml of boiled water
– Brown sugar to taste (according to taste)
– 400 ml of coconut water
– Lots of shaved ice
– Thick coconut milk to taste
2. How to Make Ice Cendol Recipe
Photo : southeastasiabackpacker.com