PeekSeleb – Fried eel is one of the most popular culinary delights in Indonesia. It seems that almost all regions of the country sell fried eels as souvenirs.
This crunchy and savory textured food is also widely used as a snack to a side dish for rice. Intrigued by the Fried Eel review? Want to know the recipe for making Crispy and Crispy Fried Eel? Let’s take a peek below.
Fried Eel is a food made from the main ingredient of eel which is covered with flour and fried in hot oil.
Eels themselves are a group of fish that resemble snakes and live in seawater and fresh water. Eels are often found in rice fields and rivers. Catching eels somewhat difficult. Because the skin is slimy and slippery.
Fried Eel Recipe is actually quite easy, you know. The ingredients needed are quite simple, let’s take a peek at some of the following Fried Eel recipes:
1. Crispy Fried Eel Recipe
Crispy Fried Eel Ingredients
– 400 gr eel (cut into pieces)
– 2 tablespoons of lime juice
– 3 packs of SuperCrispy Kentucky Flour Kobe (75 gr)
– 140 ml of water
– Enough cooking oil (for frying)
How to make Crispy Fried Eel
1. Wash the eel clean, add lime juice, set aside.
2. Mix 1 pack of Super Crispy Kentucky Flour Kobe and water. Stir well.
3. Enter the eel into the wet mixture, let stand about 15 minutes.
4. Take the eels one by one. Roll it into the dry Kobe Flour Kentucky Super Crispy until smooth while pinching it lightly.
5. Fry in hot oil over medium heat until golden brown. Lift and drain.
2. Simple Fried Eel Recipe
Simple Fried Eel Ingredients
– 2-3 tablespoons of garlic baceman or 6 finely chopped garlic cloves
– 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– To taste salt, broth powder
– 500 gr triangular flour
– 100 gr of starch or cornstarch
– 1 sachet of beef flavored cooking
– 1/2 tsp baking soda / or baking soda
How to make Fried Eel:
1. Wash the eel, clean the contents, crush the bones, and cut into pieces. I stole the lime. Then clean again with running water.
2. Soak with the marinade while kneading. Refrigerate overnight for the flavors to infuse.
3. When it’s been all night, remove the eel from the refrigerator, add 1 beaten egg.
4. Then heat the oil a little more.
5. Roll the eel in dry all-purpose flour and fry immediately. Do it to the end. Serve while warm. (prl).