PeekSeleb – The recipe for chili sauce is quite easy to make yourself at home. Sambal plow is one type of typical Indonesian chili which is famous for its biting spiciness and delicious savory taste.
This sambal is made from a variety of fresh ingredients and spices which are processed by frying. In this article, we will share a recipe for easy chili sauce that you can try at home.
1. Ingredients for the Pirate Sambal Recipe
– 10 curly red chilies
– 5 red bird’s eye chilies (according to taste)
– 4 cloves garlic
– 4 red onions
– 2 candlenuts, roasted
– 2 cm galangal, bruised
– 2 kaffir lime leaves, discard the bones
– 1 stick of lemongrass, bruised
– 1 teaspoon of grilled shrimp paste
– 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
– 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
– Enough cooking oil for frying
2. How to make the Pirate Sambal Recipe