PeekSeleb – Cow tongue is one part of the cow which is often processed into delicious dishes. The chewy texture and savory taste make beef tongue a popular ingredient in cooking.
For those of you who are confused about processing the beef tongue part of the sacrifice, here are some recipes for processed beef tongue that you can try. Come on scroll!
- 500 grams of beef tongue, boiled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 5 large red chilies, sliced obliquely
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt to taste